Are you entrepreneurial-minded with an idea for a food, beverage, or consumable item? And could your idea or product become a business?
If you just answered YES to both questions, check out what we have planned below!
In early 2020, The City of Sedona and Moonshot at NACET will kick off a year-long food and beverage education events that will include:
Food and Beverage Bootcamp
* For start-ups with less than three years in business
Date: March 24 & 25, 2020 - 4215 Arts Village Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336
No cost to Sedona businesses - registration required at the bottom of the page
4215 Arts Village Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336
Just Add Sedona Food and Beverage Academy
*Invitation only for Sedona companies who have been in business for at least three years, are ready to scale, and are generating profits.
Date TBD - Application By Invitation - No cost to Sedona businesses
- One and a half day food and beverage bootcamp for those already in business.
- Topics covered will include: know your customer, finance, inventory, pricing, customer psychology, merchandising, sales, customer service, food safety, managing staff and work culture, and how to get products to market.
- Additional Academy Events:
- Tours of food and beverage manufacturing facilities in Flagstaff and Sedona
- Market Needs Assessments/Roundtables
- Mentorship by industry leaders and entrepreneurs who have succeeded in food and beverage
- Connections to capital and buyers
- Product showcase featuring participant's products to industry leaders (hotels, retail, restaurants, distribution channels, etc.)
- Keynote speaker events with industry leaders
Interested in joining the Just Add Sedona Academy? Contact Molly Spangler at the City of Sedona for more information.