Work Space Available on the NACET Flagstaff Campus
For 15 years, the Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (NACET) campus has been a place where businesses get started and bring their ideas to life, put people to work in good jobs, and pour money into the regional economy. NACET is the facility that houses startups. Moonshot is the program that helps prepare entrepreneurs. If you're looking for rental space & mentorship/education OR you're simply wanting mentorship and networking, we offer both options!
WORK SPACE + MOONSHOT
If you're looking for space for your business or start-up and your business/idea must fall into one or more of these categories:
- Sustainable business/idea
- Technology sector
- Light Manufacturing
- Bio-tech and/or bio-engineering
- Purpose of job creation in greater Flagstaff
MOONSHOT AFFILIATE ONLY
If you're not looking for space but would like to be a part of our Moonshot community—which provides entrepreneur education & mentorship, networking, and AWS Cloudstart opportunities—apply to become a MOONSHOT AFFILIATE.
The yearly affiliate cost to be an affiliate is $3,000.
- Our facility, centrally located in the mountain town of Flagstaff, Arizona, provides the space and services a company needs to start, to grow, and to flourish.
- At 7,175 feet in elevation, the campus is a worthy space for idea exploration and scaling shared by a collaborative start-up community.
- Spectacular views and mountain air surround two state-of-the-art LEED certified buildings.
- With a total of 38,000 square feet, these buildings house furnished and unfurnished office, wet lab, light-manufacturing space as well as conference and meeting rooms.
- Tenants and events hosted at NACET have free parking, access to the Mountain Line Transit, a quick walk to Buffalo Park, and the Flagstaff Urban Trail System (FUTS).
NACET Photo Gallery
Interested in learning more about leasing work space at NACET?
Check out our photo gallery and rate sheets! Also, our Facilities Manager, Randall Clark, is available to answer questions and schedule a tour.
2019 Rental Rate Sheets