THIS PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
Over the past 20 years, Flagstaff's Moonshot at NACET team has learned a thing or two about helping entrepreneurs turn their moonshot ideas into businesses and brands. This year, we're excited to offer year-long educational opportunities and mentorship valued at $3,000 per person annually to five risk-taking, change-makers residing in Northeastern Arizona.
And the best part is it's FREE OF CHARGE to apply to win!
So, here's how it works...
- You must live in Northeastern Arizona.
- If you live in Northeastern Arizona, to apply you must have:
- An idea for a business or service you'd like to launch within the year OR
- An existing business that needs to pivot for the future, simply fill out the form below and wait to hear from one of our Moonshot team members. There is no fee to participate.
- Once we receive your application, we'll contact you to schedule a day to present a short presentation (pitch) to our mentors virtually using a video conferencing link. The pitch day will happen in August, 2020. Date TBD.
- Your pitch can be up to five minutes long. Moonshot will share expectations and guidelines for your presentation.
- Mentors will provide feedback and advice after you are done with your pitch. They won't interrupt you during your presentation.
- All pitches will be considered for scholarship. 5 scholarships will be awarded to applicants by the end of August 2020.
What you receive if you win a year-long scholarship with Moonshot (valued at $3,000):
- Membership into the TRACK ONE entrepreneurship class starting virtually in September, 2020.
- Membership into the TRACK TWO entrepreneurship class starting virtually in February, 2021.
- Twelve hours of one-on-one mentorship with Moonshot mentors.
- TOTAL HOURS OF MENTORING/EDUCATIONAL TRACKS for the year = 60 hours FREE OF CHARGE
Meet a few of the mentors who are on our Mission Control Team
Click below for our mentor's LinkedIn pages.