- Technology Education - Online
- Back-End Development Seminar
Back-End Development Seminar
No matter what you call it: Software Developer, Coder, Programmer or Software Engineer, it's all syntax to us. However, one thing is clear... By 2020, there will be 1.4 million more software developer jobs than applicants who can fill them (BLS.org), and that number is rising. High demand means high salaries.
Back-End Development Seminar is for logical thinkers with technical minds who enjoy problem solving.
Creating, editing, updating and recollecting data are the processes that power back-end development. Java is a programming language used by back-end coders. A great back-end developer solves complex problems from information received from the front-end, troubleshoots slow applications and determines website scalability.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Coding From Scratch
- Learn to code from scratch using basic concepts of HTML, CSS and Source
- Programming Foundations
- Learn advanced programming concepts in Java
- Database Foundations
- Introduction to database concepts, theory and an overview of various implementations
- and architectures
- Back-End Foundations
- Introduction to creating server-side web applications and API's with a choice of
- Node/Express or ASP .NET
Moonshot at NACET
2225 N. Gemini Dr.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
AZ Stitch Lab
625 W. Rillito St.
Tucson, AZ 85705
Our Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
©2022 Moonshot at NACET. All rights reserved. Space/astronaut training photography courtesy of Lowell Observatory.