What will attendees get out of our bootcamp?
This week-long bootcamp will walk bio start-up founders (and subject matter experts in the bio sciences sector) through the necessary steps and skills to transform technology and invention into a viable company. Attendees will develop the insight and energy required for entrepreneurial success as they learn about:
- How to Prepare Financials, instructed by John Kalinich - Sponsored by Moonshot
- Accelerating Development and Manufacturing, instructed by Nathan Friedman - Sponsored by W. L. Gore & Associates
- Direct Sales vs. Distribution, instructed by Dan Kasprizyk - Sponsored by POBA Medical
- Gorilla Hiring and Recruiting, instructed by Joe Mullings - Sponsored by The Mullings Group
- Intellectual Property Protection, instructed by David Johns - Sponsored by W. L. Gore & Associates
* See below for more detail on each workshop.
Who should attend this bootcamp?
The target audience for this event will be subject matter experts in the bio sciences sector who would like to start a company or launch a product.
What are the dates and times?
- Workshop hours will be conducted at 3PM-4:30PM daily the week of April 19-23.
- Attending all five workshops and two keynotes enters you (into the drawing) to win a Moonshot Scholarship valued at $3000!
- Keynotes with live Q&A (during the week of April 19-23) will be given by:
- If you attend either keynote, you're automatically ENTERED TO WIN a prize package. Prize packages include: Gift cards for Drinking Horn Meadery, Gift cards for Salsa Brava, Gift cards for Wanderlust Brewing, Gift cards for That Place Projects (Good at Tinderbox Kitchen, The Annex Cocktail Lounge, Tourist Home), and Summer gondola tickets to AZ SnowBowl.
Click the buttons below to learn more about each event...
- Registration for access to all events during Biz of Bio Bootcamp is $10.
Click the button below or click: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/141471122937.
- Become eligible to win a scholarship from Moonshot, and more! See the registration page or see below for details.
- Upon registering, you'll receive links to all workshops, keynotes, and live Q&A sessions with keynote speakers.